Wind Turbine Service Technician (m/f/d) - English
Ref. Nr.: 505114
Our client, 3S Europe GmbH in Hamburg, Germany, is a subsidiary of 3S Lift, a leading global provider of safety equipment and engineering services for working at height.
3S Lift products and services have been applied in more than 2,000 wind farms in 45 countries, and across 12 industries, ranking among the top 3 in the world in the wind industry segment. 3S Lift has around 1,000 employees in two facilities in Beijing, China and subsidiaries in the US, Europe, and India. The company holds 400 patents and has obtained 340 product certifications around the world. In the past 10 years, 3S Lift has had an annual growth rate of 30% to 50%.
3S Europe GmbH is a growing and well-funded company that is disrupting the industry with a unique product innovation. 3S Europe will grow to 20-30 employees in the next two years. 3S Europe covers the European market with the functions of sales and marketing, engineering, finance, warehouse and spare parts, training & product presentation, and after sales services.
- On-site installation of the 3S products: Service Lifts, Climb Auto Systems, Climb Assists
- Provide customers with training on the installation, use, and annual inspection of the company's products
- Attend customer sites to deal with faults as instructed by the company
- Refine and write product guidelines and troubleshooting manuals
- Preparation of product maintenance reports
- Counting product failures and assisting the Quality Department in analyzing root causes
- Development of improvement measures to address common product issues
- Support sales with technical clarification
- Daily management of the warehouse, identification and dispatch of parts
- Other tasks temporarily assigned by Beijing Headquarter Office
- At least two years of site installation experience in working at height, including mechanical installation and basic electrical knowledge
- Relevant background and existing network in the wind industry
- Experience in cross-cultural work
- Pragmatic with a hands-on mentality
- Structured and diligent work approach
- High safety-awareness
- Openness to give and receive feedback
- Able to adapt to short-term travel
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German language is not mandatory
Anstellungsstatus: Permanent position
This job offers a high degree of working autonomously in a great industry where your opinion will be valued and you will have the freedom to implement your own ideas. Up to 25% of travel is expected. A valid work-permit for the EU is required. Furthermore, you can expect an attractive salary and flexible working hours.